- Design engineers (railway catenary system and power supply)
- Drilling engineer (drilling works for railway facilities)
- Geodetic engineers (topographic/geodetic surveys for railway facilities)
- Railway engineers:
- constructors (construction of railways, tracks and related facilities)
- electricians (automatic control, remote control and communication for railway transport)
- electrical mechanic
- Wiremen for installation of catenary system lines
- Engine drivers and assistant engine drivers for special stock
- Electric/gas welders, Category IV-V manual welders
The Company is recruiting persons, who have completed their military service with the Russian Army, for training for the following specialties: "overhead system wireman" and "engine driver of special stock". Trainees will be provided with dormitory accommodation and scholarship. Following the training, specialists will be offered jobs at Gorky-, Kuibyshev-, Yuzhno-Uralsk- and Sverdlovsk Railways.
Please send your enquiries to:
Yekaterinburg, Frontovykh brigad str., 33. Phone: +7 (343) 345-06-46; 345-06-43.