FORATEC acts as a prime contractor, and arranges and performs construction/installation works using its own resources. Our master plan is based on performance of a complete package of works and commissioning.
- Advantages of Buildings and Constructions Made of Lightweight Metal Structures
- Advantages of ASTRON Structures
Our specialists have a thorough knowledge of how to install ASTRON structures. Buildings are erected using European technologies, with account of specific features of the Russian regions.
Our buildings are used for a large number of purposes, including production plants, warehouses, offices, shops, supermarkets, wholesale outlets, aircraft hangars, garages, sports centers, exhibition centers, catering premises, petrol stations and a lot of other constructions and installations as you may need.
Advantages of Buildings and Constructions Made of Lightweight Metal Structures:
- Customized design.
- Buildings made of metal structures combine the minimal metal consumption and high strength, thus significantly decreasing the foundation size and loads, cargo transportation costs (50 times cheaper than the products made of bricks or reinforced concrete) and the need for heavy construction machinery.
- Low cost (up to 50% saved) in comparison with the facilities made of bricks or reinforced concrete.
- Environment-friendly and efficient heat insulation, with thermal performance 10 times better than that of a brickwall.
- Finished inner- and outer surfaces in a variety of configurations do not require any additional finish.
- Use of steel provides for a maximum variety of architectural solutions. The size of the buildings is fully configured to the customer's requirements, and the architect does not need to adhere to traditional modular sizes of 6 m, 9 m, 12 m, etc.
- Fast construction: 1 sq.m. of wall is constructed 80 times faster if made of light metal structures instead of bricks.
- Clear spans (for up to 100 m) without any need for intermediate supports allow for multipurpose use of the inner space.
- Lightweight metal structures are preferred if buildings are constructed in seismic zones.
- Possibility of subsequent transformation of buildings, including removal and relocation.
Advantages of ASTRON Structures:
- Advanced design engineering systems enable to develop, within shortest timeframe, the design documentation, installation drawings and specifications of deliverable materials and structures.
- The building kit is delivered by the time of completion of foundation.
- The building is easy to construct, with only bolted joints and self-tapping screws used for assembly. Installation does not require welding or any "wet" processes, with all of the components delivered with the desired size pursuant to the design.
- All building components are procured from the same vendor. This means timely delivery, without any parts missing, and full compatibility of components in the course of assembly.
- Precise design engineering and automated manufacture of the building components enable to minimize any interface gaps and hence to maximize tightness of the whole building.
- Large share of mass-manufactured building components: more than 40 thousand mass-manufactured components enable to achieve high quality of installation on all levels, including small units and components.
|Standard ASTRONET Buildings||Multistoreyed ASTRON Buildings||ASTRON Roofing|
|Wide selection of standard single-storeyed buildings with a very short lead time. Ideal choice for small- and medium business, and for new enterprises.||Framework buildings with up to 5 storeys for offices, trade and production.||Installation of a new roof on top of the existing roof in leaking buildings in compliance with technological process.|
Photo gallery of Astron sample buildings
Download Astron products catalog
Federal Agency for Construction and Public Utility Services has issued to FORATEC a License for construction of buildings and facilities of Criticality Rating I and II pursuant to the State Standard.