- Integrated delivery of equipment for electric power facilities:
- traction substations
- section switch boxes
- paralleling stations
- pole-mounted transformer substations
- integral transformer substations
- manually- and electrically operated isolators
- remote control and indication systems, indication, centralization and interlocking
- various types of insulators
- track section insulators
- voltage suppressors
- burnout protection devices
- air gaps
- Delivery of workmen cabins
- Delivery of rolled ferrous metal products upon requests
- Complete delivery of products and materials for installation of catenary system of electrified railways and power lines, including:
- catenary system poles
- 6-10 kW power line poles
- foundations for poles
- portal structures
- bracket arms
- steady braces
- cast-iron weights
- components for catenary system, as well as delivery of cables, wires and catenaries in the quantities as required by the design (upon requests)
- Materials for track structure:
- all types of rails
- wooden sleepers
- reinforced concrete sleepers
- cotters, spacers, rail fasteners, etc.
- switch assemblies
- ASTRON components:
- all components of primary- and secondary load-carrying framework
- building blocks
- roofing systems
- wall cover systems
- packing- and sealing materials
- ASTROTHERM heat and/or noise insulation
- inner wall cover
- finishing components
- various accessories
FORATEC offers all types of overhead system:
- For main segments of railways
- For high-speed segments of railways
- For low-traffic segments of railways, including access tracks of industrial enterprises
Our products can be manufactured in any customized configuration in terms of corrosion resistance and climatic applications.
Besides, FORATEC can offer an "economy" version of overhead catenary, conforming to all of reliability requirements for electrified access tracks of industrial enterprises.
FORATEC production facilities are located in Yekaterinburg, in the heart of worldwide-famous modern metal production. Utmost professionalism of Ural metal-makers by FORATEC enables to provide construction sites with high-quality metal structures within short lead time.
Metal structures use various steel grades subject to local climatic conditions in the region where power supply facilities have to be constructed.
The Company holds Certificates for all of the structures manufactured. All products strictly comply with the service life requirements through use of anticorrosion coating applied by hot- and thermal diffusion galvanization.
Warranty for the units and components of overhead system lasts for 1 year. The Company can also offer the post-warranty support and maintenance of overhead system.
Units and components are always in stock as required to generate delivery sets for three tension segments of overhead catenaries. Cross-beams of portal structures as well as other customized structures are manufactured within one month.